My second entry into PaperArtsy's Deconstruction Challenge is "Spring Vases". Using mini jars, I altered them with painting the insides.
My first attempt at painting the insides of my mini jars was a bit disappointing. The paint didn't move as I expected it would, so I added a little water to thin it. Still didn't move or cover the glass very well. I tried some other acrylic paint and it moved much better!
I "picked" some silk flowers and a ribbon for the vase neck and also made a little pad for each vase to sit on using felt and embroidering around the edges.
My vases are sitting out next to some family pics.