I emptied an Altoid tin for this PaperArtsy Challenge. I have been wanting to try some tin-art, and decided to insert an accordion folded display.
The outside base is painted with purple acrylic, then using a dot stencil I spread crackle texture paste over and let dry. The flower stamp I used on the front is also used on some pages inside. I found this lonely butterfly and gave it a coat of paint then a bit of paint on its edge, then embossed it with clear powder.
On the pages inside the tin I stamped flowers, butterflies, doodled and dotted with paint, did a bit of embossing, added some washi tape, a lovely silk flower and several burlap flowers with a shiny gem on each. Both sides of the pages have this décor!
I used some ribbon for an easy way to lift the pages.